ZVA nozzles are a well-renowned brand of forecourt style models, with almost all forecourts in the UK and Europe fit these. The ZVA range has become popular due in part to its ecologically advanced design and economically sound, long life-cycle.
The ZVA 32 nozzle is a high quality, heavy-duty automatic petrol and diesel nozzle. It has ATEX certification and is approved for refuelling in resale pumping applications.
The nozzle is equipped with overfill protection and will automatically turn off the flow of fuel when the tank is full. The maximum flow rate of 200 litres per minute makes this nozzle suitable for installations where large volumes of diesel or petrol are required.
Key Features and Benefits:
- ATEX certified
- Automatically shuts off the flow of fuel when the vehicle tank is full
- Suitable with petrol, diesel, biodiesel up to B5 and kerosene
- 1″ BSPF swivel inlet
- Approved for resale
- 3-position stay open latch which may be disabled if required
- Full range of spares available
- For use with electric pumps only
- Max pressure 87psi (6 bar)
- 1-year warranty