As a fully certified ATEX product, it meets the highest standards of operation. The nozzle comes equipped with an automatic shut off valve that stops the fuel flow when the tank has reached full capacity. As standard, there is a 3 position stay open latch, ideal for easy fueling however, this can be removed as per your operational requirements.
Plus, the nozzle comes fully equipped with a stainless steel tip as standard, making it robust and reducing the risk of damage to the tip, caused by general usage. Our manufacturer warranty ensures your product for a full year against any manufacturer’s faults. Speak to our sales team today to see how our Hytek Engineered range could benefit you.
Key Features and Benefits:
- For use with diesel or biodiesel up to B30
- Suitable for most standard filling speeds
- Overfill prevention
- Removable 3 position, stay open latch
- For use with electric pumps only
- ATEX Certified
- Stainless steel tipped spout
- Max pressure 58psi /4 bar
- Comes with 1 year warranty