The Husky VIII is ideally designed for large agricultural and plant machinery. The nozzle is robust, easy to use, and has a faster flow rate and larger spout than other Husky models that we stock.
The max flow rate of the Husky VIII is 150L/min for the quickest filling of larger machinery. With an integral 3-position stay open latch for easy handling. The nozzle is equipped with the Husky’s unique Flo-Stop® device, preventing overfill.
The nozzle is fashioned from durable aluminium, extending the nozzle’s life-time. The Husky VIII comes with a 1-year warranty for added peace of mind.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Suitable with diesel and biodiesel up to B30
- Integrated overfill protection
- 3-position stay open latch
- ¾” aluminium reducing bush available
- For use with electric pumps only
- 35mm nozzle spout – not suitable for vehicles with small filler necks
- Max pressure 50psi (3.5 bar)