A plastic bunded diesel dispensing storage tank with 9400 litres (2070 Galls) capacity. It is literally a tank within a tank. The liquid is stored in the primary or inner tank and the outer tank forms the required bund with capacity for 110% of the primary tank’s capacity. This tank is suitable for the storage and dispensing of white diesel (or Derv) and gas oil (red diesel). It is not suitable for dispensing petrol or other liquids.
They are manufactured using Polyethylene and are moulded using a rotational moulding process which produces a stress-free product. The Polymer used includes additives which make it resistant to harmful UV rays from the sun and with correct installation and general on-going care, these products have a long lifetime ahead of them with very little or no maintenance required. They are extremely robust and very resilient and are able to withstand the most extreme conditions from the elements.
The following features come as standard with the tank:
– 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
– Electronic contents gauge
– 240v 60 LPM submersible pump c/w 4m of hose
– Digital flow meter
– Auto ‘shut-off’ nozzle
– 10 micron water & particle filter
– Key Switch – to operate the pump
– Nozzle holster
– Overfill prevention valve
– Bund and overfill alarm with warning Light
– Locakable cabinet
Optional extras include:
– Various other pump options including 12v, 110v & 240v power with various speed options too
– Increase hose length to 6mt
– Hose reel (depending on model)
Full installation instructions are supplied with the tank. However, we recommend a base size which extends 300mm all the way round the tank.
Please contact our sales team for answers to any other questions you may have. We will be delighted to speak to you.